K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

MAMA nominees for the female artist of the year


Heize



IU



Taeyeon



Suzy



Sunmi

-

Pann: Insane list of MAMA female artist nominees

1. [+107, -53] What did Taeyeon do?

2. [+105, -39] What did Suzy do?

3. [+91, -51] What did IU do? Autumn Morning didn't even do well.

4. [+61, -4] IU for the female artist. Sunmi for the female performance.

5. [+43, -5] It'll be IU.

6. [+20, -0] It's definitely IU but I hope she doesn't attend the awards because of the last incident.

7. [+14, -1] Shouldn't it be Bolbbalgan4 instead of Suzy? I guess they're excluded since they're a duet, not a solo ㅠㅠ

8. [+13, -0] I'm a Suzy fan but I think IU will win the award. It was IU's year.

9. [+11, -0] I think it'll either be Heize or IU. Honestly, aren't these the top ones from the list? Sunmi got good results but she's a bit lacking compared to the two. Heize and IU did so well this year. I saw Heize in a new light.

10. [+9, -0] It's a fight between IU and Heize.

Back To Top