K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

'New Journey to the West' is the best variety show these days?


Pann: The best variety show these days

1. [+197, -3] It's like the legendary days of 1N2D except that it's travelling overseas ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Na PD is a genius. Song Mino's cast was god's work, too ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+136, -18] Those who don't watch this show, I wonder what they live for ㅠㅠ It's really fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+111, -3] I clicked this post expecting to see this show.

4. [+45, -2] I really envy Winner fans ㅠㅠ They filmed Youth Over Flowers with all the Dragon Balls ㅠㅠ

5. [+41, -0] It's even more fun because we can see that the members are closer ㅋㅋ It's so funny when the Song idiots struggle and there's Song Mino laughing ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+40, -0] Agreed. The cast is all unique, charming, and funny, especially Lee Soo Geun ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The captions and editing are clever and full of trends. I really love this show, it's the best variety show I've watched.

7. [+38, -4] This show is so funny.... Kyuhyun was god's work ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I wonder who'll fill his spot when he leaves for the military ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+34, -0] I want Lee Seunggi to hurry up and join this show and see the chemistry between him, Ahn Jae Hyun, and Song Mino ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+24, -0] I watch this show for Song Mino but Kang Ho Dong is so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+24, -0] Agreed. The cast is funny and the editing is really well-done.

Back To Top