K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

EXO brings a new genre with every comeback?

Pann: Wow, EXO brings a new genre everytime

1. [+178, -7] And their song is so catchy ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Seriously ㅋㅋ At first, I didn't like it but I keep thinking about it ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's like Red Velvet's Rookie ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Is this an SM thing?

2. [+148, -6] Thanks ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm happy to see that a lot of non-fans like this album.

3. [+144, -7] That's why their fandom is strong ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They never comeback with something obvious.

4. [+32, -0] EXO is also amazing for pulling off a different genre everytime.

5. [+31, -0] I was worried when they said they'll be trying reggae but as expected of EXO ㅋㅋㅋㅋ So happy.



6. [+22, -1] I remember asking what EXO's concept was ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Usually, all artists have their own genre. With artists like IU, BTS, and Twice, you can tell their type of music but I could never figure out EXO's even though I was a fan ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I asked it but it turned out that they really didn't have a genre ㅋㅋㅋ Well, as a fan, it's good that I get to see a variety of genres from them ㅋㅋㅋ The song is good, too. I hope Kokobop does well!

7. [+22, -0] This album is liked by EXO-Ls and EXO themselves but I'm also happy that a lot of non-fans like it, too. Thanks! <3

8. [+21, -0] I'm not a fan ㅋㅋ In the beginning, their music was a typical boy group's that was public-friendly but their music is becoming more mature, new, and experienced ㅋㅋ EXO has their unique style.

Back To Top