K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Black Pink Jennie at Chanel event


Pann: Black Pink Jennie at a Chanel event yesterday

1. [+192, -65] To be honest, isn't Jennie prettier than Naeun? Naeun looks either ugly or pretty depending on the day, but Jennie always looks pretty. Jennie has more charms and images.

2. [+157, -9] She doesn't look like a rookie at all ㅋㅋㅋㅋ She's so outstanding. Her face is so charming ㅠㅠ I envy her. She looks cute, cold, chic, feminine... She's a charming girl.

3. [+123, -7] I don't even know rookie idols these days but I was surprised as soon as I saw her. I think she's really pretty. Her nose and lip line is so pretty.

4. [+35, -0] I can guarantee that Black Pink is the prettiest girl group in history.

5. [+25, -27] Ever since I've heard of the bullying rumors, she just looks mean to me. I don't even see the various images... Her eyes and face give off mean vibes. So unlikeable.

6. [+22, -1] Oh, she looks really classy. I want to dress like her, although I won't look as classy.

7. [+16, -1] She looks pretty but I think Gucci is prettier. She suits Gucci so well ㅠㅠ

8. [+11, -0] She looks pretty at any angle... At this rate, she'll become a model of a brand.

Back To Top