K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Is there a nugu that you had supported became famous?

Pann: Is there a nugu that you had supported became famous?

1. [+234, -95] EXO during MAMA. They were called the first SM group to flop and got so much hate but I still stanned them.

2. [+159, -26] When I was in grade 7, IU was promoting with Boo. My friends and the entire industry didn't care about her back then. It was like BTOB's nugu days. But I liked IU and I even introduced her for my project. When I began my introduction, most classmates asked who IU was. I finished introducing her confidently and said, "IU will become a respected artist someday!" After 2 years, IU became the nation's little sister with Good Day and her popularity skyrocketed. I was so proud~~~

3. [+146, -179] When people asked me why I was stanning a flop group like EXO, I still stayed and stanned hard ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I almost killed the bitches who entered the fandom during Growl.

4. [+114, -32] It wasn't a nugu but I was a fan of BTS when they weren't mentioned on Pann at all ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're so popular now.

5. [+105, -19] When I said I liked BTS, everybody laughed at the group's name. But now most of them are Armys.

6. [+76, -1] Ahn Jae Hyun for me ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Since JTBC was established, they made a first variety show called 'High Class of Lee Soo Geun and Kim Byung Man' and he was a delivery man. He was so handsome so I stanned him with my dongsaeng. I showed him to my friends but no one knew him... But he started acting, became popular, and married Goo Hye Sun-nim... Only I knew him back then...



7. [+61, -1] No one can beat me. I stanned Crayon Pop before Bar Bar Bar. They had released three songs before Bar Bar Bar ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+22, -1] I've been a fan of EXID since their debut. When there were disbandment rumors, I was in denial and continued to stan hard ㅋㅋ

9. [+17, -0] I don't know if I'm just evil but I would fully support an artist when they're unknown. But once they become popular, I feel weird. I feel good but I also feel uncomfortable. Is it because I have a main bias? My main bias is a successful group so it's not like I feel threatened but I'm not sure what I'm feeling. I want my artist to do well but I also want to support my main bias only. I think I'm selfish and only want my main bias to do well. I'm indeed sensitive with results since my main bias is an idol group but like I said, they're a successful group so I don't think I'm being defensive...

10. [+17, -1] When Bigbang debuted, the music industry was dominated by flowerboy idols. The public didn't like Bigbang's looks but I supported them a lot! At that time, idol rappers sounded like baby talk. It was rare for an idol rapper to rap so fiercely and rare for a group to do a performance through the hip-hop genre. Bigbang was almost a trendsetter. Sweet vocal, ballad vocal, R&B vocal, high tone rap, low tone rap, and the group's combination... I knew they would succeed. I honestly didn't expect them to become a world star like this, though. I'm really proud as a fan.

Back To Top