K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Visuals of Swings' girlfriend


Pann: Crazy visuals of Swings' 9-years junior girlfriend

1. [+83, -0] With a face and a body like hers... Just why...?

2. [+36, -1] She's Im Bora who was famous as a pretty non-celebrity years ago. She's now an online shopping site model.

3. [+31, -3] Why am I getting mad... I'm a girl but I'm so upset that Swings took a girl so pretty like her.

4. [+18, -6] She looks like a typical shopping site model.

5. [+11, -0] She looks like Kim Tae Hee in some pictures. She resembles Gong Seung Yeon. Very pretty.

6. [+9, -0] She's this girl. I used to really like Im Bora so I had almost every photo of her. I saw an unedited photo and I was shocked... I didn't save it because she didn't look pretty, I should've saved it...


Back To Top