K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Good songs of girl groups that got buried

Pann: Good songs of girl groups that got buried

Laboum - Journey to Atlantis
Brave Girls - Do You Know
Dia - Somehow
Hello Venus - Venus
4Minute - Heart to Heart
Girl's Day - Darling
Red Velvet - Wish Tree
Oh My Girl - A-ing, Liar Liar
-

1. [+112, -2] After School's Shampoo ㅠㅠㅠㅠ It's jjang.

2. [+66, -6] I don't understand why Oh My Girl is not getting popular ㅠㅠ

3. [+51, -7] I really agree about Journey to Atlantis ㅠㅠ It's a really good song but Laboum isn't popular compared to other girl groups so this song isn't popular. Give it a listen, it's really good.

4. [+29, -0] EXID's Whoz That Girl is a great song. It was released before Hani's fancam. You'll sing the chorus after just one listen. I really don't know why this song wasn't popular.

5. [+26, -2] WJSN's Secret is so good... Does anybody know?

6. [+22, -2] I really like Lovelyz's Goodnight Like Yesterday and Shooting Star ㅠㅠ

7. [+20, -0] Listen to Nine Muses' Gun and Glue. It's not a girly concept that's a trend nowadays but it's a big girl crush with good melodies.

8. [+19, -0] Spica's Tonight ㅠㅠ This song heals me everytime. Great lyrics.

Back To Top