K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

The day that fans were totally disappointed with EXO D.O



Instiz: The day that fans were totally disappointed with EXO D.O





D.O is 93 liner, he's legally able to vote for an election.
Fan asked him if he was going to vote.
D.O answered, "I'm not at the legal age to vote yet..."



Fan: "ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Babo babo. You can vote ㅋㅋㅋ"
D.O: "Ah... I actually knew it..."



He got so many criticisms with it.
The members took pictures of themselves voting and SM proved it.


Meanwhile...



Yoo Seung Ho is younger than D.O by a grade 
(Korean age / school grade system)



Article: Yoo Seung Ho, 'this is my first vote ever, I'm so happy'

He said, "there are many good things about being an adult. One of them is to be able to vote. I've never done this before so I don't know how to do it. I'm nervous and excited."


=====


- Ah yeah he got bashed a lot for that... As an idol that teenagers look up to, he should behave well.


- Kyungsoo-ya... ㅠㅠ


- It's true that people have to vote. I do think he deserved criticisms


- After this, I noticed him being careful when he speaks.


- I don't think he was joking


Back To Top